Could low testosterone be affecting your life?
Though the symptoms may vary, some of the most common symptoms of low testosterone are:
- Decreased libido/sex drive
- Erectile problems (specifically erections that are less strong)
- Decrease in muscle mass, strength or endurance
- Depression and/or anxiety
- Hot flashes/night sweats
- Development of breast tissue
The symptoms of low testosterone are often mistaken for aging, and many with this condition don’t even know that they have it. It is estimated that up to 39% of men aged 45 years or older suffer from hypogonadism or low testosterone. If you have any of the above symptoms, you may want to discuss this and the possibility of low testosterone with your doctor.
Sunstone Medical Research is pre-screening for an upcoming low testosterone clinical trial now!
If enrolled, qualifying participants will be monitored closely and evaluated regularly by a study physician.
- All study-related care will be provided.
- Compensation for time and travel may be provided.
- Insurance is not required to participate.
If you are interested in participating or have any questions, please call 541-973-2080 or email us.